Saturday, January 25, 2014

I'm giving away a custom sofa! A $1200 value!

Hi friends! 2014 is off to a running start! The 2nd Annual Project Sofa launched.
It was so fun to work with 10 amazing women who contributed their time and talent to the project. Carly, Sara, Lindsey & Shannon, Kristin, Jana, Lindsay, Liz, Inslee, Nicole, and Mara I can't thank you enough. Y'all all have effortless style and brought it all and more to the table, err sofa!
A new Society Social website went live in the same week and I'm so proud of all the hard work the team: Zoe, Sarah, Colleen, Lawrence put into it. I think it's spectacular! What do you think?
My brother flew up for two fun photo shoots. First with Liz...
Then with Carly and Theodore Fitzpatrick. We had the most fun with those two and their beautiful spaces.
Somewhere in between I came down with a severe case of the flu, but everyone's excitement about the former pushed me through :) Here's a little photoshoot aftermath...whooped, but happy to always have the best support!
And finally-- drumroll--I'm excited to help one lucky winner design a custom Society Social sofa of their dreams!! This giveaway is the biggest one I've ever done worth $1200! Head over to SMP Living to enter-- good luck! xoxo, Roxy *All products shown are exclusive SS designs!*