Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Introducing Pepperologie!


Have you ever wished that the pages of your favorite glossy magazines or lifestyle blogs could come to life?

The brainchild of Jessie Artigue of the famous lifestyle blog, Style & PepperPepperologie - an innovative lifestyle workshop and the first of it's kind - offers the chance to do just that by experiencing the most exclusive style, beauty & health tips within a social and hands-on setting. I was blown away when Jessie asked me along with two other extremely intelligent and let's not forget stylish women, Donna and Grace, to help lead the day long event as a style expert in the area of entertaining!

Attendees will experience practical and creative lessons on how to add flavor and spice to every part of their lives. What can you expect? A robust Saturday filled with experts teaching courses about what they know and love, and an interactive classroom full of women who all share one very common bond: The desire to be the best versions of themselves possible, and to have fun learning how at the same time.

If any of this sounds like you and you want to learn more, check out the website for all the info. I would be so tickled to see you there and personally invite you to join in on a memorable and fun event- Pepperologie: A Five-course Study of Style! 

p.s. There will most definitely be cocktails involved during the length of my course, I promise. ;)
p.s.s. Big shout out to Channeling Contessa and Miss Sarah for helping to execute in style!
Lilacandgrey said...

This sounds like so much fun!!! I LOVE it!! Dec. 1st is my actual due date..soooo if all goes as planned I am hoping to be taking care of a little baby that day! Let me know when there is another event!!
Lilac and Grey

Unknown said...

this sounds like fun - i'm gonna tell my gals about this - maybe we can make this a 'girls day' - i'll keep u posted!!!

Everyone welcome to enter:
~Plush Velvet Pumpkins Giveaway ~
it’s perfect for this time of year!

Sa-vor said...

I absolutely love this idea! If you ever decide to host an event in San Diego, let me know. I would love to work with you!

http://sa-vor.blogspot.com

Best,
Cassidie

Post a Comment